企業檔案安全傳輸平台(Managed Secure File Transfer) GoAnywhere Services 4.0 新版本發行: 新功能摘要
HTML5 User Interface
- All administrator and web client interfaces in GoAnywhere Services were updated to HTML 5 with improved UI standards and support for the latest browser versions. The new HTML 5 interface includes:
- A contemporary flat interface with better spacing, softer colors and larger fonts
- Updated table styles to make it easier to view and work with lists of items
- Essential page buttons to move quickly through large numbers of rows in a table
- Footer popups to allow taking actions on multiple rows in a table (e.g. mass delete)
- Sticky headers and footers with consistent styling across screens
- Quick links in tables to allow accessing edit screens for Admin and Web Users
- Drag and drop support for uploading multiple files, along with progress monitoring
- Enhanced calendar widgets for choosing dates and times
- Better highlighting of fields that have encountered errors
- Helpful tooltips for advanced input options
GoDrive File Collaboration Module
The new GoDrive module provides Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) services for your employees and partners. With GoDrive, files and folders can be easily shared between users with advanced collaboration features including file revision tracking, commenting, trash bin, media viewing and synchronization with Windows devices. This licensed module includes:
- HTML5 browser interface for working with files and folders over secure HTTPS protocol
- Enhanced file and folder sharing with other GoDrive users including:
- Role based permission/access to files and folders
- Email subscriptions for change notifications
- Locking files to temporarily restrict read and write access
- Accept or deny shared folders and files directly from share notification emails
- Commenting on files
- Automatic AES 256-bit file encryption for protecting GoDrive files stored at rest on the server
- Drag and drop files from the user's desktop into GoDrive
- Drag and drop files and folders between GoDrive folders
- View image thumbnails with varying sizes of 32, 200, and 500 pixels
- Full screen Media Viewer for supported media types including JPEG, PNG and PDF
- Icons for most popular file types
- Ability to search for files and folders using full or partial words
- File revisions with the ability to restore older versions
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Trash Bin with the ability to restore files and folders
- GoDrive Activity Report to view audit logs within the Web Client
- Address book access to store favorite email addresses and email groups
- Integration with GoAnywhere Secure Mail to send secure download-only links for GoDrive folders and files
- Ability to copy files between GoDrive and Network Folders within the Web Client
GoDrive Sync Client (Windows)
The GoDrive Sync Client for Windows is a lightweight file and folder synchronization tool that keeps a targeted drive on the PC/Laptop synchronized with a user's GoDrive server account. Features include:
- Device registration with optional PIN authorization and administrator approval
- Automatic file and folder synchronization between the GoDrive client on the Windows machine and the server
- Automatic AES 256-bit file encryption for protecting GoDrive files stored at rest on the Windows machine
- Offline access with administrative policies for controlling the duration of offline access and password requirements
- Remote wipe if the machine is reported lost or stolen
- Upgraded the embedded Apache Tomcat web server from 6.0.39 to 7.0.56.
- Re-Signed the Web Applet with a new GoDaddy SHA2 code signing certificate.
- Updated the Web Applet to require a minimum Java version of 1.7.
- Added a new security setting for preventing Clickjacking by adding the X-FRAME-OPTIONS response header.
- Added security setting to control whether or not the JSESSIONID is allowed to be passed through the URL.
- Added response headers to disable browser caching for appropriate pages.
- Removed all JSP popups and replaced with modal dialogs adding better CSRF protection and avoiding all other popup related issues.
- Externalized cryptography code from Linoma-Commons library to separate crypto library.
玉山科技 版權所有 © Copyright AsiaPeak 2006, All Rights Reserved